High-protein yogurt pancakes
This is my updated and improved recipe for gluten-free, high-protein pancakes.
Preheat high quality non-stick skillet to medium heat.
In blender, combine the following ingredients:
- 6 oz Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 7-oz container Fage 2% Yogurt, Plain
- 2 Whole Organic Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Slowly add the following pancake/protein powder to mixture:
- 1 cup Pamela’s Gluten-Free Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup Jarrow Organic Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Oatmeal
Mix until completely combined. If too thick, add 3-4 oz. water to blend.
Cook pancakes in Organic Coconut oil and butter mixture.
Top with applesauce or a small amount of maple syrup.
Author: Erick Minor